Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Sole Trader Insurance

Sole Trader Insurance

Sole Trader Insurance

Sole trader insurance

Since 1976 Property Insurance Centre have provided independent and specialise in offering insurance cover for sole traders all over the UK mainland and Northern Ireland.

We offer a wide range of insurance covers from public and employee liability cover up to £10 Million if required as well as professional indemnity and buildings and contents cover even if you work from home.


It is worth noting that if you work from home your existing home insurance policy may not cover you for public liability for any customers who visit your home as well as additional covers for any equipment you may have in your home.

With over 40 years experience and with access to a large database of insurance underwriters our new business team will take care of all the searching for you. We guarantee to find you the best cover and rates available in the UK.

With a dedicated account handler to deal with any questions or problems you may have speak to Claire or Robert today on 0800 085 3761.