Where to Buy Restaurant Insurance from
Do you own a restaurant, a café, a fast food restaurant or a takeaway? If so you will know that insurance is critical – but do you know exactly what types of insurance you should make sure you have and do you know what each is for? Just in case you are new to this or aren’t sure, read on for some hints and tips to make sure you are covered when you need it.
Restaurant insurance in just a generic title for insurance to cover places which are like restaurants such as cafes, sandwich bars, takeaways and fast food restaurants as these businesses all need similar types of cover. That said, every business is different – so it’s essential that you take the time to think about what you need. Let’s think about a few questions which show how every business is unique – so their insurance should also be tailored to their needs:
- Do you have staff or do you run your business yourself?
- Do members of the public come into your premises or do you only do deliveries?
- Do you take orders online and store your customer’s personal data?
- Do you own your own premises or do you rent?
- Do you rely on any particular stock, equipment or your premise itself to keep your business running?
If you don’t get asked the right questions about your business, you won’t get the right insurance. That’s why it is always better to use an insurance broker such as Property Insurance Centre rather than trying to organise your insurance online yourself. Property Insurance Centre has over 40 years’ experience ensuring that every business gets the right insurance and our trusted relationships with all the large insurance providers enables us to get this at the best value as well.
If you aren’t clear whether you need any of the following types of insurance – or what they are, you definitely need a chat to discuss whether you need them or not:
- Business Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Employer’s Liability Insurance
- Business Buildings Insurance
- Stock Insurance
- Business Contents Insurance
- Fixtures and Fitting Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
Don’t try to navigate this alone and hope you get the right solution. Don’t wait till your customer slips on your wet floor until you realise that your policy doesn’t cover you – or isn’t sufficient. Don’t wait until your freezer breaks to discover that you cannot afford to replace your food and this wasn’t part of your policy.
Take the time now to discuss what insurance your business needs. Call our new business team on 0800 085 3761 for Restaurant Insurance and they will provide you with the best cover and prices around.