Chat with us, powered by LiveChat



What Types of Property Insurance Are Available?

What Types of Property Insurance Are Available? Although property insurance is not mandatory it is a requirement of interested parties such as banks or anyone who lends you money secured on your property.  Also, if you rent out your commercial or residential property your tenant will assume that you have adequate insurance cover in [...]

What Types of Property Insurance Are Available?2019-02-18T13:38:27+00:00

Why Is Commercial Insurance Important?

Why Is Commercial Insurance Important? Your commercial property you own is one of the most expensive assets in your life.  There it is extremely important you make sure you have adequate insurance cover in place to protect you against unforeseen incidents such as fire, subsidence, floods, etc. The team at Property Insurance Centre have [...]

Why Is Commercial Insurance Important?2019-02-18T13:38:34+00:00

Block Of Flats Insurance Southampton

Block of Flats Insurance Southampton We are pleased to be able to offer great levels of cover and rates on block of flats policies around Southampton, Portsmouth & Brighton. What is included in our Block of Flats insurance policy? Each policy is specific to your individual requirements as a landlord, property manager or lettings [...]

Block Of Flats Insurance Southampton2019-01-29T07:33:52+00:00

Contractors All Risks Insurance

Contractors All Risk Insurance from Property Insurance Since 1976 Property Insurance Centre have specialised in Commercial and non standard types of insurance for a wide range of customers all over the UK & NI.  With access to the major insurance underwriters such as AXA, Ageas, Allianz, RSA, Aviva and Lloyd’s we can offer higher [...]

Contractors All Risks Insurance2019-01-29T07:54:14+00:00

Property Owners Liability Cover

Property Owners Liability Cover What does Property Owners Liability cover? It allows you to meet any costs or compensation payments that might need to be paid out after being sued by a member of the public following an injury.  It is specific liability insurance for property owners such as landlords. Who Does Property Owners [...]

Property Owners Liability Cover2019-01-29T07:55:33+00:00

Property Developers Insurance

Property Developer Insurance What insurance does a property developer need? All property developers need a flexible insurance policy that can cater for the different activities that you carry out such as new builds, renovations or refurbishments.  At Property Insurance Centre we specialise in Commercial & Residential insurance including bespoke policies for Property Developers.  We [...]

Property Developers Insurance2019-01-29T07:56:35+00:00

Shop Insurance

Shop Insurance Where to Shop for Insurance? When it comes to finding insurance for your shop you need to make sure that you are covered for lots of potential situations that might happen.  Therefore, find an insurance broker with the experience in commercial insurance who will do the searching for you instead of comparison [...]

Shop Insurance2019-01-29T07:57:18+00:00

Block of Flats Insurance Manchester

Block of Flats Insurance Manchester We were delighted to be able to offer Mr Singh a Block of Flats Insurance policy for his block of 20 flats in the Salford area of Manchester.  He saved of £800 on his previous insurer’s renewal and was delighted with the saving and the fact that our portfolio [...]

Block of Flats Insurance Manchester2019-01-29T07:58:48+00:00