Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
Home Insurance2018-10-23T06:34:01+00:00

Home Insurance NI & UK

Or call us FREE for a quote

0800 085 3761

Why choose us?

Since 1976 we strive to give our clients the best service with:

  • Independent broker with approachable staff online or by phone

  • Access to a wide range of insurers to source suitable insurance cover for your needs

  • Bespoke Insurance Schemes & Portfolio Policies available

  • We can tailor your policy to suit your exact needs to give you complete peace of mind

  • Competitive Premiums

  • Cover available for the buildings while the property is being converted, renovated or extended

  • Over 40 years experience working with the best insurers in the UK

  • Excellent communication so that you understand what risks you are insured against

What does Home Insurance Cover in Northern Ireland & UK Provide?

Home Insurance with Property Insurance Centre can cover a wider range of risks to your home, bringing you ultimate piece of mind. You can rest easy with the vast policy cover we can provide. With access to a large panel of insurers we can provide the cover that you require at an affordable price. Our standard buildings and contents insurance covers loss or damage to your home as a result of fire, storm or theft, amongst other perils. There are extensions which you can add to your policy, these can include:

Legal Expenses – Up to £50,000 to help with legal disputes as listed in each policy

Accidental Damage Cover – To protect you against an unexpected event which accidentally occurs in you home

Personal Possessions Cover – To protect your valuables away from the home

We also cover many non-standard and hard to place risks that other can’t, give us a call and we will look at all risks individually.

House Insurance can be taken out as buildings or contents cover on its own or a combined policy which incorporates both buildings and contents whilst also having the option to cover personal possessions cover as an extra.

We have over 40 years experience working with:

Who Needs Home Insurance?

Unlike car insurance home insurance isn’t a legal requirement but if you have a mortgage or finance on your property the lender may require you have insurance in place and their interest noted on it. For most people their house is their most valuable asset in life as so much of their money is tied up with it. Bearing this in mind it would be reassuring to have the appropriate cover in place to protect your buildings and contents of your house against insured perils. A lot of people take the risk and don’t insure the property, take a minute and think if your property went on fire and was burnt to the ground where would you live? Do you have the funds to rebuild your house again and replace the contents in it? For a premium starting at £150 per year you could insure your buildings and contents and have peace of mind. (Please note this is based on standard risk and is dependable on your postcode and sums insured as well as other factors).

It’s also important to consider the amounts you are insuring your buildings, contents and personal possessions for as you don’t want to be underinsured. Always get a professional to check your values.

Why not give us a call on 0800 085 3761 and we can tailor a home insurance quote to suit your personal needs and circumstances.

Are you looking for Home Insurance in NI & UK?

Call to discuss your requirements, get quotes or go on cover


Request a callback

Related Insurance Policies