Liability for land, car parks & private roads

//Liability for land, car parks & private roads
Liability for land, car parks & private roads2018-08-02T15:48:23+00:00


Land Liability Insurance from The Property Insurance Centre

Get Quote

Are you looking for Land Liability Insurance?

Call now on 0800 085 3761 to discuss your requirements, get quotes or go on cover
Get Quote

Who Needs Land Insurance?

Land Liability Insurance is for anyone who is worried about the liability associated with owning land. Even if the land has clearly been marked as private property you could still be liable if a member of the public were to have an injury on it. Likewise, a tree you own on your land falls and damages a neighbouring house or car, you may still be liable for that too.

What type of Land can I insure?

Land Insurance covers a wide range of land use including Insurance for farm land, car parks, brownfield sites, development sites, fields, lakes, moorland, residents land, rough country, undeveloped pasture, woodland, vacant land, Private Roads, Residents Roads and Self-Build sites. At Property Insurance Centre we cover a wide variety of land types and are able to find cover suitable for any land you may own.

Call our team now on 0800 085 3761 now to discuss your Land Liability Insurance needs.

What Cover does Land Liability Insurance Provide?

Cover can be arranged to include:

  • Public Liability Insurance – to protect you should a member of the public or third party have an accident when on your land.
  • Employers Liability Insurance – This is a requirement by UK law if you employ anybody even if they are volunteers. If you employ anyone to farm or maintain your land, this is necessary.
  • Directors and Officers Insurance – if you have a committee or resident’s association to care for the land.
  • Public Access – if any bridal ways or paths run through your land, this will provide protection for those.

No matter what land your own, or how you use it, Property Insurance Centre can tailor a policy to suit your needs. Call our professional advisers now on 0800 085 3761 now for your range of Land Insurance quotes to get your land covered in minutes.

Why Choose PIC for Land Liability Insurance?

Leaving land uninsured can be just an accident waiting to happen, and the type of incident that can occur has no bearing on the size of the land insured. Working with a property insurance specialist like Property Insurance Centre ensures that you have all the necessary cover you need should the worst happen.

As a specialist insurance broker, we strive to give our clients the best service with:

  • Access to a wide panel of insurers to source the right insurance cover for your business.
  • Nearly 40 years experience working with the best insurers in the UK.
  • A wide choice of policies and levels of cover – so that you are never over or under insured, neither are you spending money on covers you don’t need.
  • The ability, as professional insurance brokers, to get this type of ‘hard to place risks’ on cover with reputable insurers.
  • Excellent communication so that you understand what risks you are insured against.

Call our team now on 0800 085 3761 to discuss your Land Insurance Requirements further and to get a range of quotes specifically for your needs.

Contact Us

Call us on 0800 085 3761

Contact us to get a range of competitive Land Liability Insurance Quotes
Contact Us

Branch Address

4 Donaghadee Road, Newtownards, Co. Down, BT23 7ET Tel: 028 9182 8899

Registered Office

88 Wood Street 10th - 15th Floor London EC2V 7RS Tel: 0208 651 3131