What does Terrorism Insurance Cover?
A typical Terrorism Insurance Policy can be arranged to include protection for:
- Cover for Multiple Locations – this could be a cost effective option if you have more than one property as opposed to taking out individual policies for all of your buildings.
- Short or long-term cover available
- Loss of Rent – If your property can no longer be rented out because of damages caused by terrorism, this will cover your loss of income.
- Property Owners Liability with various limits on offer
- Buildings Cover – this will protect the physical building should it be damaged as an act of terrorism.
- Contents Cover
Why insure against Terrorism?
Terrorism Insurance is a very complex subject and Property Insurance Centre are specialists in this product. We can arrange Terrorism cover in respect of a Household risk to a large portfolio of commercial or residential properties. This is a specific product which runs in conjunction with your existing policy and can be adapted to suit your requirements.
IF YOUR PROPERTY HAS A MORTGAGE OR THE PROPERTY IS BEING USED AS SECURITY FOR LOANS AGAINST THE VALUE OF THE PROPERTY YOU COULD BE IN BREACH OF THE MORTGAGE OR LOAN AGREEMENT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE TERRORISM COVER.
Call our team on 0800 085 3761 now to discuss your Insurance requirements further.
Why choose us?
At PIC we understand how important your property is to you whether they be residential or commercial. They can either be where you live or where you earn your living. Therefore, we can personalise an insurance policy to suit the exact needs of your property. This means that you can continue with your daily life while safe in the knowledge that you are fully protected should anything happen as a result of terrorism.
As a specialist insurance broker, we strive to give our clients the best service with:
- Easy to contact staff both online and over the phone
- Access to a wide panel of insurers to source the right insurance cover for your business.
- Nearly 40 years experience working with the best insurers in the UK.
- A wide choice of policies and levels of cover – so that you are never over or under insured, neither are you spending money on covers you don’t need.
- The ability, as professional insurance brokers, to get this type of ‘hard to place risks’ on cover with reputable insurers.
- Excellent communication so that you understand what risks you are insured against.
- Qualified & experienced Staff
Call us on 0800 085 3761 or contact us here to get a range of Terrorism Insurance Quote