Block Of Flats Insurance

//Block Of Flats Insurance
Block Of Flats Insurance2018-08-02T15:48:24+00:00

Superior Cover & Competitive Premiums

Residential & Commercial Landlords | Incentives for Multiple Portfolios

Block of Flats Insurance UK

Who Needs Block of Flats Insurance?

If you own or manage a block of flats, it’s important to ensure that you have the appropriate cover in place. Insuring a block of flats or apartments requires different cover to standard residential buy to let cover as there are more areas of insurance to consider, it’s not as simple as having multiple Buy to Let Insurance Policies.

With a Block of Flats Insurance policy, all areas of the building structure are covered, which means there is no ambiguity with communal areas. The policy can also provide Employers Liability for any persons employed for cleaning or maintenance of the building.

Why choose PIC to insure your Block of Flats?

As Property Insurance specialists we have experience with providing cover for a wide variety of flat blocks of any size. This includes Insurance for Block of Flats with Long Leaseholder Occupants, private rentals and a mixture of both. For larger blocks of flats, we also have experience of insuring lifts or escalators as requested.

As a specialist insurance broker, we strive to give our clients the best service with:

  • Access to a wide panel of insurers to source the right insurance cover for your business.
  • Nearly 40 years experience working with the best insurers in the UK.
  • A wide choice of policies and levels of cover – so that you are never over or under insured, neither are you spending money on covers you don’t need.
  • The ability, as professional insurance brokers, to get this type of ‘hard to place risks’ on cover with reputable insurers.
  • Excellent communication so that you understand what risks you are insured against.

Call us on 0208 651 3131 or contact us here to get a range of Block of Flats Insurance Quotes.

Call Us on 0800 085 3761

Or Quote Online Here...


What does Block of Flats Insurance Cover Provide?

At Property Insurance Centre, we can tailor a Block of Flats Insurance policy to your precise requirements so that you are covered for what you need and are not paying for cover that you don’t. We know that everyone’s Insurance needs are different and a ‘once cover fits all’ policy can leave you open to risks. This means that our Insurance policies all differ, however a standard Flat Block Insurance policy would typically consider:

  • Employers Liability up to £10,000,000 – This is a requirement by UK law if you employ anyone, whether full time or volunteers.
  • Terrorism Cover available on request
  • Property Owners Liability – To cover you against any liability claims against you due to your negligence as a landlord.
  • Alternative Accommodation – if you building becomes uninhabitable because of flooding or fire, this will cover the costs of finding alternative accommodation for your tenants.
  • Flat Contents Insurance – if you let the flats furnished this will cover your contents against accidental damage. This will also cover any additional decorations, carpets or sofas in the communal spaces.
  • Buildings Insurance – to provide cover for the physical building should any accidental damage occur from fire or flooding.

Optional Cover can also be arranged for:

  • Cover to include Subsidence
  • Cover to include Lift Insurance
  • Directors and Officers Insurance if you have a Resident’s Association for example.

Whether you own Victorian Conversion Flats or a purpose built block of flats, Property Insurance Centre will find the right cover for you.

Call our team now on 0800 085 3761 now to discuss your requirements and get your Block of Flats on Cover in minutes.

Call Us on 0800 085 3761

Or Quote Online Here...


Branch Address

4 Donaghadee Road, Newtownards, Co. Down, BT23 7ET Tel: 028 9182 8899

Registered Office

88 Wood Street 10th - 15th Floor London EC2V 7RS Tel: 0208 651 3131