What does Block of Flats Insurance Cover Provide?
At Property Insurance Centre, we can tailor a Block of Flats Insurance policy to your precise requirements so that you are covered for what you need and are not paying for cover that you don’t. We know that everyone’s Insurance needs are different and a ‘once cover fits all’ policy can leave you open to risks. This means that our Insurance policies all differ, however a standard Flat Block Insurance policy would typically consider:
- Employers Liability up to £10,000,000 – This is a requirement by UK law if you employ anyone, whether full time or volunteers.
- Terrorism Cover available on request
- Property Owners Liability – To cover you against any liability claims against you due to your negligence as a landlord.
- Alternative Accommodation – if you building becomes uninhabitable because of flooding or fire, this will cover the costs of finding alternative accommodation for your tenants.
- Flat Contents Insurance – if you let the flats furnished this will cover your contents against accidental damage. This will also cover any additional decorations, carpets or sofas in the communal spaces.
- Buildings Insurance – to provide cover for the physical building should any accidental damage occur from fire or flooding.
Optional Cover can also be arranged for:
- Cover to include Subsidence
- Cover to include Lift Insurance
- Directors and Officers Insurance if you have a Resident’s Association for example.
Whether you own Victorian Conversion Flats or a purpose built block of flats, Property Insurance Centre will find the right cover for you.
Call our team now on 0800 085 3761 now to discuss your requirements and get your Block of Flats on Cover in minutes.