We were delighted to offer Mr Crawford a gold package of cover for his unoccupied residential insurance policy which entitles him to increased peril cover for only £220.63.
Our Gold package on unoccupied residential insurance covers the following with regards to the buildings:
- Weight of Snow
- Escape of water from any interior fixed heating or domestic water installation, washing machine, dishwasher, refrigerator, or freezer
- Escape of oil from any interior fixed heating or domestic water installation, washing machine, dishwasher, refrigerator, or freezer
- Freezing or forcible or violent bursting to any fixed heating or domestic water installation at the Residence.
- Theft or attempted theft involving forcible and violent entry or exit
- Riot, strike, labour or political distribution or civil commotion
- Malicious persons
- Subsidence or heave of the site upon which the buildings stand or landslip
- Collision involving aircraft, aerial devices or anything dropped from them, vehicles or animals
- Falling trees or branches
- Falling satellite dishes, receiving aerials and their fittings or masts
- Accidental breakage of fixed glass, sanitary ware and ceramic hobs all forming part of the buildings
- Accidental damage to underground services to the residence for which you are legally liable
As one of the few specialist insurance brokers in unoccupied residential insurance and with access to lots of the main insurance underwriters we will be able to give the best cover and rates available in the UK.
If you would like a quote give Claire, Robert or Gavin a call on 0800 085 3761 today.