Homepage Blog

/Homepage Blog

Unoccupied Residential Insurance London and beyond!

Since 1976 Property Insurance Centre have been at the forefront of providing Commercial & Residential Insurance around the UK. With access to the main insurance providers and thousands of customers around London and the UK we will be able to give you the best cover and premiums around! Owning an unoccupied residential property presents different [...]

Unoccupied Residential Insurance London and beyond!2018-10-19T12:56:52+00:00

Office Insurance UK

Property Insurance Centre provide insurance for thousands of offices of all types and sizes around the UK. If you are an office owner responsible for insuring the buildings or trading from an office – such as administration, insurance brokers, estate agents, letting agents or accountants, you will at the very least require the office business [...]

Office Insurance UK2018-09-20T12:55:40+00:00

Non Standard Buildings Insurance

At Property Insurance Centre we have access to most of the major underwriters and because of our excellent relationships with them are able to get bespoke quotes for non standard and high risk properties. Are you a landlord or property owner of residential property & finding it difficult to insure due to one or more [...]

Non Standard Buildings Insurance2018-09-19T08:01:46+00:00

Residents Association Insurance

Residents Associations are often responsible to obtain insurance on a block of flats – either purpose built or a converted house.  Buildings insurance for Residents Associations should insure against various risks such as injury to the public, Fire, impact damage by vehicles and escape of water to name a few. Residents Association Insurance can be [...]

Residents Association Insurance2018-09-18T14:46:45+00:00

Right to manage insurance

Right to manage insurance is often required for a freehold block of flats for residential tenants on a 6 months AST or long leaseholder/owner occupiers of the individual flats and apartments. It is often the case right to manage insurance becomes an urgent requirement where the freeholder has neglected their responsibilities and obligation to the [...]

Right to manage insurance2018-09-18T13:33:04+00:00

Residents management companies insurance

Property Insurance Centre are please to offer great cover and rates on insurance for Residents Management Companies. If you are part of a residents management company you will be also be under an obligation to source the correct and appropriate insurance for your tenant or leaseholders of a block of flats. Residents management companies are [...]

Residents management companies insurance2018-09-18T11:06:55+00:00

Increased Peril Cover on Unoccupied Residential Insurance for Mr Crawford

We were delighted to offer Mr Crawford a gold package of cover for his unoccupied residential insurance policy which entitles him to increased peril cover for only £220.63. Our Gold package on unoccupied residential insurance covers the following with regards to the buildings: Fire Lightning Explosion Earthquake Smoke Storm Flood Weight of Snow Escape of [...]

Increased Peril Cover on Unoccupied Residential Insurance for Mr Crawford2018-09-14T15:30:24+00:00

Block of Flats Insurance Specialist

Property Insurance Centre have been specialists in Block of Flats insurance cover for over 40 years and this results in us having access to over 8 different underwriters including AXA, Aviva, Lloyds and Allianz.  We are aware that flats come in different shapes and sizes and therefore require a bespoke quote and cover to ensure [...]

Block of Flats Insurance Specialist2018-09-14T14:52:10+00:00

Landlord Insurance

Property Insurance Centre specialise in Block of Flats and landlord insurance in the UK and are pleased to offer great cover and rates for landlords regardless of whether it is for one property or a portfolio of properties. Our policies can cover properties if they are let to professionals, students and DSS residents and property [...]

Landlord Insurance2018-09-13T08:26:15+00:00

Freeholder Insurance Specialists

If you own a building that has been converted into flats or commercial premises then you will need freeholder insurance.  Since 1976 Property Insurance Centre have been specialists in commercial and landlord insurance and we have access to a wide range of insurance underwriters. Freeholder insurance is for the owner of the land (sometimes called [...]

Freeholder Insurance Specialists2018-09-13T08:11:37+00:00