Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

When Do I need Unoccupied Commercial Property Insurance

//When Do I need Unoccupied Commercial Property Insurance

When Do I need Unoccupied Commercial Property Insurance

Unoccupied Commercial Property Insurance:

When Do I need Unoccupied Commercial Property Insurance?

It is required by Commercial Property Owners in which the previous tenant has moved out or you are selling or have a vacant commercial premises.  It is standard that you will get standard peril cover (Fire, Lightening, Earthquake and Aircraft).

In addition to FLEA cover you are also covered for public or 3rd party liability giving you peace of mind and confidence that you are protected against injury or property damage claims.

With unoccupied home insurance your current insurance provider will not offer the same terms of cover and protection if your premises are empty and you must always notify your insurance provider if your home or business becomes empty.

Which Unoccupied Commercial Property Insurance company should I use?

At Property Insurance Centre we are not on comparison websites so that we can pass on the savings to you. We take care of all the searching for you so you will only have to give your details once and with access to the major insurance underwriters in the UK you can be assured of the best price and cover available.

The cost of unoccupied commercial property insurance will depend of factors such as the location of the premises, cost of rebuild and the liability cover that you would like.  Our standard Unoccupied Commercial policies start from £150.

We are a family run independent broker with offices in London and Northern Ireland, with a dedicated new business team you can get a quote or immediate cover for your empty commercial building today on 0800 085 3761.