Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Unoccupied Property Insurance

//Unoccupied Property Insurance

Unoccupied Property Insurance

Unoccupied Property Insurance:

As one of the leading commercial and residential insurance brokers in the UK we are pleased to offer some of the best cover and rates on Unoccupied Property Insurance.

We are one of the few companies to offer extended perils on cover of up to 90 days on inoccupancy (only if your intention is to let the property) which is per perfect for the many reasons that your home is unoccupied such as:

  • Builders are in your home carrying out renovations or refurbishment and it is uninhabitable during the works.
  • Long holiday (over 30 days for standard home insurance policies).
  • Working abroad.
  • Admitted to hospital for a long period or respite care.
  • Admitted to a nursing home for a longer period.
  • Away from your home because you work for the Army or other Military body.
  • In between tenants if you let your home out.

Save money on your Buildings Insurance for Unoccupied Property:

With access to the major insurance underwriters in the UK such as AXA, Ageas, Allianz, RSA, Aviva and Lloyds we are able of offer unoccupied property insurance cover from £90 and it will depend on a number of factors such as cost of rebuild, location, security, number of inspections, etc.

If you are looking for an unoccupied property insurance quote or immediate cover for your home or business speak to Claire, Robert or Gavin today on 0800 085 3761.

All Your Insurance Needs Under One Roof

Call to discuss your requirements, get quotes or go on cover


Request a callback