Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Property Insurance Specialists

//Property Insurance Specialists

Property Insurance Specialists

Property Insurance Specialists

What type of Property Insurance do I need?

Property Insurance is an insurance required for everyone who owns a building whether it is your home or business and will offer cover for the cost of rebuilding if damaged by an insured peril such as Fire or Storm.  In addition property insurance policies will offer public liability insurance to protect you from compensation claims should anyone be injured on your premises.

Can I claim my property insurance against my tax?

You can claim property insurance against your income tax as it is an expense for your business.  Always make sure that you get a receipt when it comes to making a claim against your income tax.

What does property insurance cover?

Property Insurance policies can have standard levels of cover such as damage caused by Fire, Storm, Theft, Water or Aircraft as well as 3rd party liability cover giving you peace of mind that you are covered against compensation claims (provided that you are not dangerously negligent resulting in the claim).

There are lots of additional covers that can be added to any property insurance policy including building contents, employee liability and legal expenses cover if required.

What does property insurance cost?

It will vary depending on factors such as the cost of rebuilding the premises, postcode, flood risk history, type of trade that occurs in the premises, previous claims history, etc.  From a Commercial Property Insurance policies can start from £300 from Property Insurance Centre.

Is Property Insurance Mandatory?

It is not a government requirement to have Property Insurance but is essential for complete peace of mind for you as a property owner to make sure that you are covered from a liability point of view from compensation claims and it is a lot cheaper to pay for insurance instead of having to pay to rebuild or repair your building after damage is caused from an insured peril such as fire or storm.

Who do I use for my Property Insurance?

Since 1976 Property Insurance Centre have been at the forefront of offering the best cover and rates available around the UK.  With the relationship built with the largest underwriters such as AXA, RSA, Ageas, Allianz, Aviva & Lloyds this ensures that we have access to the best levels of cover, rates and find the most appropriate cover for non-standard or high risk buildings if required.

If you are looking for Property Insurance give Claire, Robert or Gavin a call today on 0800 085 3761.

All Your Insurance Needs Under One Roof

Call to discuss your requirements, get quotes or go on cover


Request a callback