Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Property Developers Insurance

//Property Developers Insurance

Property Developers Insurance

Property Developer Insurance

What insurance does a property developer need?

All property developers need a flexible insurance policy that can cater for the different activities that you carry out such as new builds, renovations or refurbishments.  At Property Insurance Centre we specialise in Commercial & Residential insurance including bespoke policies for Property Developers.  We have over 40 years experience in insurance and have access to the major underwriters guaranteeing the best cover and rates available.

What does Property Developer Insurance cover?

Also known as builders insurance this is cover for a wide range of property development projects ranging from single house refurbishments to the construction of block of flats and shopping centres.  It typically covers public and employee liability as well as plant machinery.  Our Property Developer Insurance policies can help cover you for any costs incurred during construction such as loss or damage caused to your equipment or surrounding buildings during construction works.

Who offers Property Developer Insurance in the UK?

As an independent insurance broker Property Insurance Centre are able to do all the searching for you from insurance underwriters such as AXA, Ageas, Allianz, RSA, Aviva & Lloyds to make sure that you get the best rates and cover available.  With these established relationships we are able to go directly to the underwriters to get a bespoke quote even on high risk/non-standard risks.

Why Choose Property Insurance Centre

Established in 1976 we are an independent broker dealing with thousands of clients in the UK & Northern Ireland.  Give Claire, Robert or Gavin a call today on 0800 085 3761 to get a bespoke quote on Property Developer Insurance.

Are you looking for Commercial Property Insurance?

Call to discuss your requirements, get quotes or go on cover


Request a callback