Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Landlord Insurance Brokers Northern Ireland

//Landlord Insurance Brokers Northern Ireland

Landlord Insurance Brokers Northern Ireland

Landlord Insurance Northern Ireland

If you are a landlord in Northern Ireland Property Insurance Centre are here to help.  All landlords need to make sure that they have the right cover at the right level in case something happens to their property.  The cover that you need depends on you and your circumstances – so you need to add cover for issues you may have such as concern about your tenant damaging your property but you don’t need to include cover for issues you don’t have such as contents insurance if you don’t have any items within the property.

Having one policy to cover all your needs normally helps to reduce your premium compared to buying different policies separately.  For landlords your cover might include:

  • Buildings insurance – to cover any damage to your building such as a fire, flood or severe weather.  You need to cover the cost of rebuilding the building not the market value of the property itself.
  • Contents insurance – to cover anything you have put in the building such as furniture in general areas
  • Fixtures and fittings insurance – to cover items such as kitchens that you have installed specially for your tenant
  • Alternative accommodation – in case your tenant can’t use the building for an extended period
  • Loss of rent – to make sure you still get a guaranteed income even if your tenant leaves or doesn’t pay rent because they can’t access the building
  • Accidental damage – in case in a tenant or visitor causes damage to the property
  • Replacement locks – for when someone accidentally loses their keys and replacement locks are required throughout the building
  • Public liability insurance – in case someone is injured while in or around your building.

So whatever level of cover you need, take the time to give our experts an overview of your business and let us give you the details for some policies which will suit your needs.  Once you agree what you need, we can give a quote and arrange cover immediately or to commence on a future date.

Remember that normal home insurance is normally invalidated if you have tenants – so landlords need specialist insurance cover which meets their needs.

If you are looking for Landlord insurance in Northern Ireland give us a call on 028 91800 651.

Are you looking for Residential Lanlord Insurance?

Call to discuss your requirements, get quotes or go on cover


Request a callback