Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Fitness Instructor Insurance

/, Tradesman Insurance/Fitness Instructor Insurance

Fitness Instructor Insurance

As a personal trainer, fitness, Zumba or dance class instructor you will need public liability insurance to protect you from any claims your clients may make for injuries or compensation for accidents that happen during your class.

We can offer insurance cover to protect your equipment, employees, loss of earnings, personal accident as well as professional indemnity cover and legal expenses cover.

Professional indemnity insurance is necessary cover should your training technique be questioned following a client suffering an injury after your advice or instruction.

Property Insurance Centre are a specialist commercial insurance broker, since 1976 they have been providing an independent service to their customers ensuring that you will get the right cover for the best price.  To get an immediate quote and cover today call Claire, Robert or Gavin on 0800 085 3761.