Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Do I have to tell my insurer I work from home

//Do I have to tell my insurer I work from home

Do I have to tell my insurer I work from home

Working from Home Insurance

Yes, you may not need additional cover but it is vital that you check with your current home insurance provider if you are working or running your own business from home.  If something was to happen and you needed to make a claim it is important that your insurance company is aware as running your business from home can invalidate standard home insurance policies.

As a specialist business insurance provider since 1976 we can provide you with the best cover and rates available.  We have a dedicated new business team and you can call Robert or Claire today on 08000853761

The following are the main classifications of working from home:

Clerical Business Use – this is to cover you for working from home and use of office equipment for administration tasks e.g. book keeping, drafting letters, invoices, etc.

Business Use with visitors – this will cover you if you have clients or visitors coming to your home for meetings or if you run a business such as beautician or tutoring.

Other Business Use – commonly used for crafting, craftsman or engineering businesses that you may run from your home.

In addition to providing working from home insurance we can also provide professional indemnity insurance and commercial property owners insurance.

All Your Insurance Needs Under One Roof

Why Not Try Us?


Request a callback