Property Insurance Centre is proud to be an official supplier of insurance products and partner to the Asian Catering Federation. As partner we have an official ACF Insurance Policy for Restaurant Owners – this provides enhanced policy coverage at a competitive premium. Our policy is designed with the ACF in mind.
We have been providing insurance products for over 40 years, and with this wealth of experience we know how to get the best deal for you. We guarantee we will beat your renewal premium.
Benefits for ACF members
- You will have access to small team dedicated to ACF members
- Discounts on all products for ACF members on all types of business
- Online renewals
- Option to have documents posted or emailed
- Health & safety tips
- Regular blog updates for ACF members charting your legal requirements & any important information
- No long telephone queues – you speak to someone is less than 5 seconds!
- Dedicated email address for ACF members – we realise you’re busy & may work different hours to us, finding it difficult to call during office hours
- A guarantee to beat your Restaurant Policy renewal premium
- Reduced premiums for other classes of business such Property Owners, Household & more.
As an official supplier to ACF, we will offer discounts on your insurance renewal and provide enhanced levels of insurance cover, allowing you to do get on with it. If you are an ACF member, we will beat your restaurant renewal premium. This is our commitment to you.
How to get your ACF member discounted RESTAURANT quote.
Call us FREE on 0800 085 3761 and speak to one of PIC ACF dedicated team
Email us your policy renewal documents to email@example.com (leave your name & number) if you can’t speak to us. We will then email you back the next working day with your ACF discounted quotation.
We look forward to hearing from you if you need a quotation or have any questions.
* Terms & Conditions to apply. For Restaurants price beating guarantee subject to minimum food hygiene rating of 4, no claims & normal underwriting criteria. Property Owner subject to normal underwriting & no claims.